1. The original or certified copy of the marriage certificate
  2. Addresses of the parties
  3. A proxy should be filed where you give us the power to represent you in court
  4. To file the Plaint details of the marriage up to the separation
  5. Details of the children (Name and Date of Birth)
  6. If the Defendant is outside of Sri Lanka summons have to be outside Sri Lanka to that country. This has to be done through the Embassy of Sri Lanka